Wednesday, September 5, 2012

More than a year later.... a fabric purchase

This certainly is not the only fabric I have purchased in over a year, but I think I will start with this one as I bought some last week and had to go and get more today. It's a panel print (one huge flower) and the first piece I had bought, did not quite have a full panel on the second flower, so I could not centre it on the back. Had to go and buy another yard today.


Fabric: probably some sort of viscose/rayon with a crinkle effect
Cost: P350/yd ( one panel is about a yard)
Where: Expressions 245 Glorietta 4, Ayala Centre, Makati. ( There is a row of about 4 small fabric stores near the toilets, below the cinemas)
They have another store in Shangri-La but I didn't see this print there. If you need to make a animal costume for Halloween, both stores have very nice tiger,  leopard and zebra fake fur with a short pile. If I lived in a colder country, I would have bought some to trim a coat!

Now, hopefully having posted this fabric here, I will now actually so it up with a reasonable amount of time!

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I sent you an email to ask about your sewing classes, it might have gotten to your spam mailbox. Thanks for sharing your knowledge here on your blog. Hope to hear from you soon!


    -jamedenlee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, sorry I just saw this now -- I did not receive any emails from you. Please could you resend? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete